WWE RAW Dallas, TX
The commentators are Corey Graves and Kevin Patrick.
– Tonight is WWE RAW, the red show starts the commentators who welcome us and Bianca Belair arrives in the ring.
Singles Match – No Title
Bianca Belair vs Nikki Cross
At the end of the fight, Dakota Kai and Iyo Sky arrive in the ring to distract the referee. Bayley takes the opportunity to get to the other side and throw Belair against the post, but Cross pushes her back against the barricade. Cross pushes Kai and Sky out of the ring. Belair takes the opportunity to catch Cross for his KOD for the three count.
Winner: Bianca Belair
– After the fight, Damage CTRL goes back to the ring to attack Belair, but Asuka’s music starts. Asuka and Alexa Bliss arrive in the ring, Damage CTRL gets kicked out of the ring.
– We present a video on the rivalry between Lesnar and Lashley.
– Back after the break, behind the scenes, Belair, Bliss and Asuka are talking together. Cathy Kelley arrives and asks if Belair is done with Nikki Cross. Belair says it’s over with Nikki, but not with Bayley. At Crown Jewel only one woman will stay up and walk out, but that doesn’t mean she’ll go to the game alone. Bliss says they’ll accompany Belair on Saturday and tonight they’ll fix the problem too. They want a tag team match against Sky and Kai tonight.
– We find Bobby Lashley in backstage split-screen for the interview, but Brock Lesnar is absent. Graves asks Lashley how he feels. Lashley says Lesnar has been avoiding him for 20 years and at the last Royal Rumble he showed the real Lesnar when he beat him. He showed the real Lesnar when he sent him off a table. At Crown Jewel nothing will be different. It will show that Lesnar wants to try to emulate him. Brock Lesnar’s music begins and Brock Lesnar enters the ring! The crowd chants Lesnar’s name. Lesnar says he didn’t come to Texas to sit down with Lashley. When Lesnar comes to visit his good friends from Texas, he wants to do what his good friends from Texas would do and that is fight. Obviously Lashley didn’t get the memo, so he can come here to get his ass kicked. Lashley leaves his chair and he walks over. Lesnar goes straight to confront him on the ramp and the two trade blows. Officials and wrestlers arrive to separate everyone. Triple H arrives and asks to stay apart or the Crown Jewel match will be canceled.
– Back, the wrestlers arrive. In a behind-the-scenes video, Theory says he knocked Mustafa Ali down and heard Rollins say he’s not a threat. He’s going to show the world why he can do this all day.
Singles Match – No Title
Austin Theory vs. Seth Rollins
At the end of the fight, Theory punches Rollins and says he’s the king. Theory mistakes it for a Pedigree, but Rollins pushes him away and Stomps him for the three count.
Winner: Seth Rollins
– In the parking lot, a car arrives and Roman Reigns gets out with Paul Heyman.
– Back, commentators announce that Bray Wyatt will be at Crown Jewel this Saturdayi.
– Roman Reigns and Paul Heyman arrive in the ring. The crowd sings ”Ucey”. Reigns asks the people of Dallas to recognize him. Reigns says Sami Zayn and The Usos are currently working around the world to be a little more Ucey. So at Crown Jewel we risk seeing a new, more Ucey man. But to tell the truth, for the past two years he’s been hyping up big opponents and they’re getting crushed. So he thought about it and he’s the best ever. And he’s playing a guy who has two games, so there’s no way he’s going to promote a game from an outside guy like Logan Paul. The Chief of the Tribe will not do that, but the representative will.
Paul Heyman says Logan Paul still has a steel rod in his hand and remains determined to give his lucky fist. Logan Paul is training with Shawn Micheals for this match. With all that for Logan Paul, this Saturday at Crown Jewel Logan Paul is going to get crushed by Roman Reigns. If there’s one thing that’s clear in this world is that Roman Reigns can’t stand an outside guy. The Miz’s music cuts Heyman and he enters the ring! Miz says he recognizes his Tribe Leader. He’s here to help Roman Reigns, he knows Logan Paul best. He was the one who got Logan Paul into WWE, but he couldn’t teach him a thing. Logan Paul’s right hand is real. Logan has a rod of steel that can knock guys down, you can see that with Jey Uso. He would have liked to tell Reigns before, but he had to negotiate with a stalker. So he can help Reigns neutralize Logan Paul and Reigns can help him with his stalker. Reigns asks if Miz really wants to try to make a deal, but first he has to ask him a question. Miz agrees saying it’s her ring.
Reigns asks why is everyone talking about Logan Paul knocking him out? Reigns does his Superman Punch on Miz to knock him down! Reigns says people should talk about him knocking Logan Paul down and we will have no other option than to recognize it.
– Back, backstage, Cathy finds the Miz in the doctor’s office and asks him if he knows that Johnny Gargano is going to give an interview with Byron Saxton tonight. Miz says he’s more concerned that he wants to cancel his match against Mustafa Ali. Miz says check sources before posting a story. If WWE airs this clip, he will have to sue for defamation. Mustafa Ali comes there and says it’s a shame to cancel their match tonight, he really wanted to fight tonight, everything is bigger in Texas as they say except the balls of the Miz. Miz gets angry and promises to break his jaw tonight.
Damian Priest accompanied by Judgment Day vs Karl Anderson accompanied by the OC
At the end of the fight, Priest wants to make his finisher, but Anderson surprises him with a Backslide for the count of three.
Winner: Carl Anderson
– After the fight, the fight breaks out between the two clans in the ring. Judgment Day takes control and Balor lands his Finishing Blow on Anderson. Dominik does his Frog Splash on AJ and the Judgment Day celebrates in the ring.
– Behind the scenes, we find Omos and MVP. MVP says Braun Strowman said there is no giant who can defeat him. MVP says Strowman can smash any car doors he wants, but Strowman can never compete against giant Omos. Saturday Strowman is going to find out for good, or maybe before because they go to SmackDown on Friday and they have a little surprise.
– JBL enters the ring. Back home, JBL says he’s happy to be in Texas. JBL says Texas is defined by its legends. JBL lists celebrity names from Texas. Everything was fine before the next generation turned Texas into a humiliation. It’s Halloween when we teach our young children to beg for food. This generation of cowards doesn’t need that. Coming from a Texas legend, no one here has the right to call themselves a Texan. JBL introduces Baron Corbin and he comes to the ring. Corbin says we’re right in thinking he has what it takes to be a modern wrestling god. He’s here to say thank you to people for spending their last dollar to come see him tonight. It shows how much we really love him, but the truth is probably hard to accept. R-Truth’s music starts and he walks into the ring dressed as a cowboy. JBL asks what Truth is doing, he’s ridiculous. R-Truth says he wanted to wish Dallas a happy Halloween. He also wanted to say that he really really really likes both of their Halloween costumes. JBL says Truth is an idiot, it’s not a costume. Truth says JBL is dressed as a frustrated old man. And Corbin is the biggest… Corbin wants to hit Truth, but Truth avoids him and kicks him. JBL throws his hat at Truth to distract him and Corbin takes the opportunity to punch him and give him an End of Days.
– Back, behind the scenes, we see that Damage CTRL is talking with Nikki Cross.
– Alpha Academy is coming. Gable says he’d like to make a philosophical joke, but no one here would understand. Gable presents their Halloween costume.
Trick or Street Fight
Otis accompanied by Chad Gable vs Matt Riddle accompanied by Elias
At the end of the fight, Riddle pushes Otis back against a skeleton and hits Otis with a Kendo Stick. Riddle sets up for an RKO, but Gable hits him. Elias pushes Gable back through a table at the bottom of the ring. Otis slams Riddle to block the RKO. Otis gets on the second rope and launches into Splash, but Riddle avoids it. Elias shoves a pumpkin into Otis’ head and Riddle RKOs him for the three count.
Winner: Matt Riddle
– Behind the scenes, we find Damage CTRL. Kai says that Asuka and Bliss don’t deserve this match, but they are wrestlers who fight. Sky says they will humiliate them. Bayley tells them to keep calm, they are going to humiliate them like her with Belair on Saturday. They take control of the division on Saturday and together they will be the last women standing.
– The Miz enters the ring.
The Miz vs Mustafa Ali
At the end of the fight, Miz fights with Ali at the bottom of the ring, but Dexter Lumis arrives and grabs him by the neck. Security arrives and chases him backstage. Ali takes the opportunity to Superkick the Miz. Ali gets on the corner and does his 450 Splash for the count of three.
Winner: Mustafa Ali
– Back, it’s time to the Johnny Gargano unveiling interview. We find Byron Saxton who explains the situation. Saxton says Gargano was great friends with Dexter Lumis in NXT and now he has a newz for us. Saxton asks who Lumis is. Gargano says Lumis wants to make a life like us, he married into his family from NXT so it’s like a son in law. But after the wedding the family broke up, Lumis lost his job and Miz took advantage of it. Gargano explains that Lumis was doing street portraits to try to make a living. Upon his return to Toronto, he overheard the Miz and Lumis chatting backstage. Gargano unveils an audio tape where the Miz pays Lumis for his interventions. Gargano says Miz is paying Lumis to stage his attacks. Saxton asks why Miz would do that. Gargano says Miz is a celebrity and wants attention for exploiting Lumis. Saxton asks why the Miz interfered in the USA title match then. Gargano says it’s fine to set up his failure since the Miz can’t beat Bobby Lashley. Saxton asks why Miz attacked Lumis with a chair. Gargano says the Miz probably stopped paying Lumis and he lost control of the situation.
– The commentators present the map of Crown Jewel 2022 (to be seen here) which will take place this Saturday.
WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship – Tag Team Match
Alexa Bliss and Asuka accompanied by Bianca Belair vs. Dakota Kai and Iyo Sky (c) accompanied by Bayley
At the end of the fight, Sky launches from the corner, but Asuka blocks her in Code Breaker and covers her, but she resists. Asuka continues with her Arm Bar on Sky, Sky pushes her shoulders to the ground to knock her down into account. Asuka continues with her Asuka Lock and Bayley gets on the apron to distract the referee and hide Sky who is tapping. Kai Drop Kicks Asuka to stop the submission. Belair attacks Bayley at the bottom of the ring to keep her away. The two face off in the crowd and Bayley gives her a Belly to Belly through a technician’s table. In the ring, Kai dodges a charge from Asuka and kicks her. Bliss pulls Kai down from the ring and pushes her against the steel step. Sky kicks Bliss off the apron. Sky launches Moonsault towards Asuka, but she dodges and kicks him. Bliss takes the tag and continues with her Twisted Bliss on Sky for the count of three!
Winners: Alexa Bliss and Asuka – New Champions
– The show ends with a celebration of the new WWE Tag Team Champions under the pyros.
Photo credit: WWE