news tip Saint Seiya Legend of Justice, “best team”: how to build the best possible team from the start of the game?
Like most gacha-based games, Saint Seiya Legend of Justice relies heavily on luck when it comes to your team composition.
Indeed, you will have to rely on your luck to obtain powerful characters during your summons, and combine them to compose a team that holds up a little. Fortunately for you, the game is also very generous in terms of rewards and its progression system, which should allow you to progress your knights to the highest level without forcing too much. In order to help you build the best possible teams, we have put together a short guide to give you the keys to the composition of a good team.
- How to compose your team?
- Some examples of teams that work well
- Water and Fire (affordable version)
- Water and Fire (evolved version)
- Maximum synergy (knights of 5 different elements)
There are a few simple rules that govern the composition of a good team, and we will explain them to you without further ado:
- Level your tanks first: tanks are extremely important in Saint Seiya Legend of Justice as they are there to take the brunt of enemy damage and protect your DPS. Also remember to equip them with your best accessories to boost their HP and defenses.
- Work on your training: it is imperative to position two tanks in the front row. Behind, try to wedge a character capable of healing your troops or buffing them, as well as two sources of damage. Choose a character with high DPS and an assassin to quickly finish off your opponents.
- Work on synergies: the synergy between your knights is extremely important insofar as it will allow you to benefit from important bonuses in attack and defense. Opting for a formation with three characters of one element and two of another is optimal in the current state of the game.
Some examples of teams that work well
Water and Fire (affordable version)
- Front row: Shiryu and Moses of the Whale
- Back row: Death Mask, Shaina and Ikki from the Phoenix
Water and Fire (evolved version)
- Front row: Algethi and Moses of the Whale
- Back row: Athena, Shaina and Aiola
Maximum synergy (knights of 5 different elements)
- Front row: Argol and Moses of the Whale
- Back row: Mu of Aries, Misty of the Lizard and Saga the Maleficent