Because financial information is eaten like pastries, hot and at breakfast time, Anthony Bondain gets up at dawn to serve you the Morning Meeting every morning.
Every morning, before the opening of the European markets, find a selection of recommendations from analysts covering the main markets of the old continent. The list only includes companies that have had their opinion or price target changed, or have been re-monitored. It is likely to be updated during the meeting. This information sheds light on the movements of certain shares or the market sentiment on a company.
- Asos: RBC goes from outperformance to sector performance by targeting 1000 GBp.
- Beiersdorf: Berenberg remains long with a target raised from 121 to 128 EUR.
- Bureau Veritas: Oddo BHF goes from outperformance to underperformance by targeting EUR 25.
- Compagnie Financière Richemont: Goldman Sachs remains on the buy side with a price target raised from 126 to 128 CHF.
- Equasens: GreenSome Finance remains long with a reduced target from 103.10 to 87.30 EUR.
- Fnac Darty: Oddo BHF goes from neutral to underperformance targeting EUR 36
- Intertek: Oddo BHF goes from neutral to outperforming by targeting 4500 GBp.
- Kaufman & Broad: Oddo BHF goes from outperformance to neutral, targeting EUR 28.
- LPKF: Stifel starts monitoring the purchase by targeting EUR 17.
- Neoen: Citigroup goes from neutral to sell, targeting EUR 37.
- Nexity: Oddo BHF goes from neutral to underperforming, targeting EUR 27.
- SMCP: Oddo BHF goes from outperformance to neutral, targeting EUR 8.
- SUSE: Jefferies remains long with a price target reduced from 28 to 20 EUR.
- The Swatch Group: Goldman Sachs remains long with a price target reduced from 320 to 318 CHF.
- UCB: Jefferies goes from holding to buying, aiming for EUR 89.
- Valneva: Goldman Sachs goes from buy to neutral, targeting EUR 8.
- Veolia: Citigroup starts tracking at neutral, targeting EUR 21.