Because financial information is eaten like pastries, hot and at breakfast time, Anthony Bondain gets up at dawn to serve you the Morning Meeting every morning.
Every morning, before the opening of the European markets, find a selection of recommendations from analysts covering the main markets of the old continent. The list only includes companies that have had their opinion or price target changed, or have been re-monitored. It is likely to be updated during the meeting. This information sheds light on the movements of certain shares or the market sentiment on a company.
- Adecco: Morgan Stanley remains the line weighting with a reduced price target of EUR 34.30 to EUR 33.10.
- Adesso: Berenberg remains long with a target price reduced from 233 to 205 EUR.
- Alcon: UBS remains long with a price target reduced from 88 to 83.80 EUR.
- Alfen: Berenberg goes from buying to holding, aiming for 110 EUR.
- AXA: Jefferies remains long with a price target raised from 28 to 32 EUR.
- BT Group: Jefferies remains long with a target price reduced from 260 to 250 GBp.
- Compagnie Financière Richemont: SBG goes from buy to hold, aiming for 125 CHF.
- Ebusco: Jefferies remains long with a target price reduced from 32 to 26 EUR.
- Evonik: Berenberg remains to be kept with a price target reduced from 28 to 25 EUR.
- HelloFresh: JP Morgan remains neutral with a price target raised from 34 to 35 EUR.
- Henkel: Berenberg remains short with a price target raised from 50 to 53 EUR.
- Kistos: Berenberg resumes monitoring for purchases, targeting 730 GBp.
- KPN: Morgan Stanley moves from online weight to overweight by targeting EUR 3.80.
- Lotus Bakeries: Berenberg remains long with a price target raised from 6000 to 6400 EUR.
- Pets at Home: Panmure Gordon goes from hold to buy aiming for 460 GBp.
- Swiss Re: Julius Bär remains to be kept with a price target reduced from 80 to 79 CHF.
- Swisscom: DZ Bank remains short with a target reduced from 495 to 450 CHF.
- The Swatch Group: SBG goes from buy to hold, aiming for CHF 275.
- Zealand Pharma: Jefferies remains long with a target price raised from 150 to 165 DKK.
- Zurich Insurance: Goldman Sachs remains neutral with a target raised from 500 to 510 CHF.