You are currently viewing Megan, 23, disfigured after having her eyebrows dyed: mum scared her two children, ‘I couldn’t leave the house’

Megan, 23, disfigured after having her eyebrows dyed: mum scared her two children, ‘I couldn’t leave the house’

This is not the first time such a phenomenon has occurred. On December 14, Megan had her eyebrows tinted. Except that the 23-year-old young woman had a violent allergic reaction. Her eyes were so swollen that she couldn’t see. Three days later, she was rushed to hospital.

Megan tells The Sun that she felt like her face was cooking. “It was so painful and so scary. I had no idea what was happening to me. It was horrible and it really shook me up,” she recalls.

Her appointment with the beautician lasted 30 minutes, but it took her more than a month to recover. The mother of the family was so arranged that she frightened her two young children aged 1 and 3 respectively.

“The girls were so upset and worried for me that they couldn’t understand what had happened to my face. They were so distressed at nursery that their teachers called me to find out what was going on at home. My youngest kept asking me what was wrong with my face. It was the week before Christmas and we had planned so much that I had to cancel. They were so upset and confused about why I couldn’t leave the house,” Megan said.

Brett, the husband of the young woman, filed a complaint with Superdrug, the brand of the dye. He was offered a refund.