The pc, this great tool that is both practical for work and for video games. The next generation of gamers demonstrates a greater interest in PCs than in the various consoles. And for good reason, the possibility of assembling your gaming computer piece by piece, so as to opt for the best on the market.
In this context, our article of the day will be devoted to the Gaming PC under Windows XP. A way to approach this new way of practicing Computer Gaming.
What is a gaming pc?
A gaming pc is a computer equipped with certain parts, which make it a device better suited for to play video games. May even involve the use of controllers.
What you need to know is that a gaming pc cannot be bought nearby, but is assembled piece by piece, according to the needs of its user.
What are the advantages of a gaming pc?
Connoisseurs, as well as gaming enthusiasts, will tell you that the best way to play your favorite video games is to do so on a pc. Because according to them, playing on pc brings several advantages. Among which we can cite the following:
- in general, game design, regardless of genre, is better on pc than on game console;
- PC offers more gameplay and action mix than any console;
- nobody will be able to deny that the graphics on pc are, by far, the best of all, and remain in the equal, to this day;
- finally, the power of the pc is easily controlled, whereas a console, it is taken as it comes.
What kinds of games can you play on a gaming pc?
So the good news is that there is no particular genre of video game you can play on a gaming pc. However, three conditions must be taken into accountbefore starting the game of your favorite game on your gaming pc:
- that the version you are going to play (in particular the one on CD) is well suited to your pc;
- that your pc is powerful enough to use it to play video games in general,
- finally, that your pc contains at least one video game adapter, regardless of its type.
What are the limits of his gaming PC under Windows XP?
Knowing the limits of your PC gamer, whose operating program is none other than Windows XP, is a very important detail. Because if you don’t know it yet, Windows XP no longer has an update. Even fewer corrections of error messages reported by many users around the world.
This is why it is essential to know:
- the types of video games you can afford to play;
- the network gaming platforms you can access.
If you have decided to take action, by offering yourself the gaming pc of your dreams, know that it is better to put it together, piece by piece. To start with :
- a GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) graphics card, which will offer you graphics as beautiful as they are real;
- a fairly powerful processor, which will allow your pc to work well at full speed;
- an SSD hard drive whose performance would be adapted to your needs and your uses;
- finally, a case specially designed for PC gamers, to contain all these parts and protect them.
What games are compatible with a gaming pc under Windows XP?
The net is full of free games suitable for your pc under Windows XP. If you’re out of ideas about what games you can play, here’s our small selection to help you out a bit:
- racing games: Moto Games Pack, Crazy Police Racers, 4×4, Offroad Race;
- action games: Counter Strike, Global Offensive, Zombie Outbreak Shooter, Call of Duty;
- RPG games: Brawl Stars, Dota 2, Genshin Impact;
- horror games: HMS, Diptera, Hospice, 7th Street.
Also note that there are a multitude ofvery old game adapters, which you can play on your gaming pc under Windows XP. Including games like: Resident Evil, The Sims, Need For Speed, Prince Of Persia, GTO, and many other titles. Indeed, you just need to know the good sites that offer its games, and that’s it.