In F1 22, you will be able to drive on many circuits including that of Spa-Francorchamps. We give you the best setup for the race.
F1 22the new opus of the famous racing simulation based on the F1 world championship is now available and it is possible to get it for free if you subscribe to EA Play Pro on PC.
As in previous games, you will be able to drive on many circuits including that of Spa Francorchamps which takes place in Belgium. Some players are wondering what are the best settings for this race and we will relay to you those recommended by Rummy F1.
How to properly set up your car for the Belgian GP in F1 2022?
If you want to know what the best settings are for driving on the Spa-Francorchamps circuit in Belgium, well, here is the configuration recommended by Rami F1 in a video on YouTube.
- Front wing aerodynamics : 8
- Rear wing aerodynamics : 18
- Acceleration Differential Adjustment : 79%
- Deceleration Differential Adjustment : 53%
- Front camber : -2.50°
- Rear camber : -1.90°
- Forward Convergence : 0.05°
- Rear Convergence : 0.20°
- Front suspension : 7
- Rear suspension : 1
- Front anti-roll bar : 7
- Rear anti-roll bar : 1
- Front ground clearance : 3
- Rear ground clearance : 4
- Brake pressure : 100%
- Front brake balancing : 50%
- Front Right Tire Pressure : 24.5psi
- Front Left Tire Pressure : 24.5psi
- Right Rear Tire Pressure : 21.5psi
- Left Rear Tire Pressure : 21.5psi
Of course, these settings are indicative only and you may find that some modifications are necessary to better suit your riding style or preferences. Finally, we remind you that F1 22 is available since Friday July 1st on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S.